Crimson Consulting is committed to the responsible use and protection of any personally identifiable information that Crimson Consulting may collect through this website. Throughout the policy, we refer to information that personally identifies you as “personal information.”
Gathering and Sources of Information
Crimson Consulting may disclose the personal information collected from this website to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We do not sell your information to anyone.
- We do not disclose information to non-affiliated third parties, except as: permitted by you; required by law; and as follows:
- We may disclose personal information to our affiliates, and to other companies that help us process your requests or services, including companies with which we may contract to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Examples of such functions may include, hosting our Internet servers, analyzing information, providing legal, accounting, administrative or marketing services.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law (for example, to cooperate with government agencies or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, or for institutional risk control or as consented to by you) or where we are otherwise authorized by you.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, which may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail correspondence, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers will have access to personal information as needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when your personal information may go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to opt not to share your information.
If you do not want us to share your information as outlined above, or if you would like to review or revise any personal information that you have submitted, please let us know, by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com or by mail at Crimson Consulting Level 3 115 Queen Street Auckland
Crimson Consulting may receive personal information regarding you that you submit through the use of and accessed through the Crimson Consulting website or otherwise. Such personal information shall be secured by Crimson Consulting’s firewalls and other reasonable safeguards designed to keep such information confidential and secure, however, as there is no guarantee that information transmitted online will remain secure, Crimson Consulting cannot warrant the security of any personal information that you transmit online from unlawful interception by third parties. Crimson Consulting has and will implement reasonable safeguards, from time to time, aimed at limiting the risk of such interception. Such safeguards may include:
- Software programs that monitor network traffic to identify and prevent unauthorized access.
- Encryption technology designed to protect certain sensitive information transmitted through the Internet.
- Enacting and enforcing an internal safeguard policy that is provided to each employee.
- Network and systems protections that restrict access to Crimson Consulting’s network.
- Policy Changes