Terms and Conditions of the Crimson Collegiate Loyalty Program Definitions:
‘Crimson’, ‘Crimson Education’, ‘we’, ‘us’ means Crimson Education and any of its associated entities.
‘Referee’ means someone who has been referred to Crimson Education by the Referrer, where the Referee is previously unknown to Crimson Education.
‘Referrer’ means someone who is an existing customer of Crimson Education and associated entities.
‘Reward’ means a gift offered by Crimson Education, subject to availability and may change from time to time.
Term: the promotion commences on9 March 2020, and will expire 31 March 2021, unless extended by Crimson Education.
Conditions of Entry How to enter:
- Referrer to complete form on the Crimson Collegiate Referral Landing Page
- Refereer complete form with the contact details of the Referee to be contacted by Crimson Education
- The Referee must purchase Crimson university admissions services and be on-boarded onto the Crimson App before the Referrer can be eligible for the gift.
- Referrer will receive a gift valued at US $200 for every unique Referee that purchases Crimson services, once they are on-boarded onto the Crimson App. .
- Referrer will be notified if and when their friend, a Referee, is on-boarded onto the Crimson App, where the Reward will be offered to the Referee, and the Referee will have to provide personal information to Crimson to claim the Reward.
- Promotion commences on 9 March 2020.
- Giveaways and experiences must be claimed by 31 March 2021.
- Once the Referee purchases Crimson services, the Referer will be eligible for the current offer of US$200 of either Amazon Gift Card, donation to nominated charity or cash transfer.
- The Crimson Collegiate Referrer may not redeem this offer in conjunction with any other offer previously agreed to or contracted for.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org